The homosexual friend tries to push it: Come on, everyone has a feminine and a masculine side.
She goes: No, not me.
- Hey, come on, it is unnatural not to have two sides.
- No, it is not. So, you say you are gay, right?
- Yes, I am a lesbian, I do confess.
- Does that mean that being gay is a natural thing?
- I suppose.
- So, would you accept that a person who is masculine is gay?
- Of course I would.
- How come you don't accept that if it is true that I have both a masculine and a feminine side, then my masculine side is gay? Jesus!
Please help us keep on inspiring you by acquiring one of our online courses: