Sunday, 12 April 2015

No Need (one bad word)






Trish turned to Mary and said:


You see, you can play your guitar, do your research, teach, and you can do all that as if you have no problems on earth, regardless of whether you have sex or not that day.


I OBVIOUSLY need sex more than you do.


You can do all that - as normal - without a man too, so that I OBVIOUSLY need men more than you do.


In this case, can I please take both from you?


Mary:
You have just told me that you cannot do your work if you do not have sex on that particular day, is it not?


Trish:
I guess.


Mary:
In this case, can I please take your job from you?


Trish:
Because of the logic implied in what I said before, I reckon I am obliged to say that you can.


Mary:
Here, done. Nice being so respected at work.


Trish:
Why have you done this to me?


Mary:
You see, my man does not work and his dick only goes up if I can give him something, just like that song, She Hates.





No comments:

Post a Comment