Tuesday, 14 June 2016

American Humor x Australian Food







I don't usually see Americans making fun of the culture of other peoples, so that this video came as a surprise to me. I also don't usually see them stoned, rather the contrary: I only saw a very clean and healthy and useful America when I there was before my martyrdom. Things were clean to the point of us having nothing, not even a single facial tissue, lose on the ground, like that was my experience at Epcot Center, Disney World, Bush Gardens, and even in the hotel where I stayed. Wow! That was life for sure, like all I really dreamed in my life was civilization. I know true thinkers will say that that is what everyone dreams about, but I assure you that what people like Lea Ricci Pinheiro, Rogerio de Oliveira, Veronica Pinheiro Vieira, and some Australian young women like is a huge mess, like the filthier, the better they feel, basically. I actually see very few people like myself/my mother/my father/my grandma (mother's side)/my granpa (father's side): Who really love cleanness, beauty, good health, good performance, etc. 




Watch this: US x AU You won't believe it. I was actually having a wonderful stay at Grace College by the time I was attending the University of Queensland. It was then that I had breakfast with THE GIRLS for the first time. Everyone was spooning inside of a container full of a really dark matter. I then inferred, by means of my highly analytical mind: Chocolate! Not being able to contain myself, I asked the girl before me and she said that it was good, but I had to be moderate, that it was something really Australian. I saw all the girls before her spooning and I go: No way, I am going to do that too (like, she can only be trying to make me have less than they have or something). Well, not having observed what anyone else was doing after spooning and putting that extraordinary amount of the dark matter inside of their plates, I just thought normal way: It can only be nice, Australian chocolate or something. They all took so much of it! I then did not talk or anything: Got my soup spoon and went for it. All looked really nice, so that I just trusted my instincts, opened my mouth really wide, and bit (Jesus Christ! Wow, man!). That was indeed Vegemite. 






No comments:

Post a Comment