Sunday, 4 June 2017

Fritz, the Dog, and Humans






I first watched Fritz, and felt ashamed that the dog was a dog, since he seemed to be unable to do the most basic things that dogs do. Then I had the curiosity of watching the video that was next to it, Humans. Sincerely, any task may give us a lot of work, may demand a lot of effort. Most of the time, only when we ourselves have to do something can we see how much effort the other has put into the thing in order to get the result they got. These YouTube videos are really interesting, this even to teach good manners, respect, and, in special, loyalty in competition, I reckon. Perhaps if my aggressors/violators/destroyers/parasites had people educating them in this way they would not have done what they have done to me in any of these years, the more than 16 years I suffer atrocities for. Shame. 






1 comment: